Friday, November 19, 2021

ZOEYS DAY TRIP

We had to make a fast day trip of 600 miles.  Okay, it wasn’t fast. 
We needed to get the grand-bits to Georgia so they could say good bye to their other grandmother.   It was important for them to do that.  
Both kids love Zoey — but Beach Bit my 11 year old grandson loves her so much.  
Zoey went w us for emotional support. 
She goes a lot of places w us because she is so attached to me. 
Zoey was on my lap awhile. Then she curled up in her fluffy bed   She was perfectly content because she was w us    The rest of the dogs were home and my daughter let them out.

Zoey was glad to get home and hang out on the couch. 
 We were glad to get home, too!  

(And thanks to my iPhone, I could get take care of a few rescue things.  No slowing down there.). 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Its nice to go visiting Zoey and I know you were a lot of help for all !!

Lost Earring said...

I love Zoey and Momma stories and photos just as I love Beach Bit's great little avant-garde films about Tuk Tuk, his Pekingese puppy who gets into all kindof little mishaps and adventures. We've all followed Tuk Tuk from his very beginning as a tiny puppy.

Beach Bit has kept us up to date not only with Tuk Tuk but other members of the Potomac Valley Pekingese Club, A Rescue group. Beach Bit's short films and Potomac's day to day happenings have been a steadying influence in my own life, especially over the last two years with a pandemic thrown in just to liven things up.

One thing is for sure, there is never a boring day at Potomac Valley Pekingese's headquarters.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES