Monday, November 29, 2021

ZOEY MEETS SANTA

On Saturday, we went to Williamsburg, VA to visit my daughter.  It's close by and of course Zoey went.  We went to the Christmas Market in the Old Town area.  And Santa was there!
Zoey sat on his lap like a big girl.
He said she could stay there all day, as he kept petting her.   
There were a lot of dogs there.  This one was pulling a wagon.  🎄
There was an American Bulldog puppy, about 5 months old.  He loves sitting on laps.   He was so sweet.   All the owners were being responsible and the dogs were doing great-- Tuk Tuk LOVED being there.  
Tuk Tuk brought a lot of smiles and people asking to pet him and Zoey.  
Later that evening, we began decorating.  My husband was putting on the tree lights-- that's the first step after the major task of setting up the trees.  Boxes are everywhere, and it will get a lot messier before Christmas peace settles in.  I change some things every year, and some things stay the same.   I had to move some furniture because of course, nothing ever stays the same here.
Zoey had on her LOVE shirt and was my little helper.
So were Piper, Sissy and Paddington.   Christmas afghans and pillows will come out and everything will take on a festive feel.  
Decorating is exhausting, so Zoey is taking a nap.   Post your Santa or decorating pictures.  Be sure to name your Pekes in the comments.   The season begins!  🎄🎄

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I put up my tree on the 1st of December.
Not sure where I will place it this year .... I need Zoey to help me!
Yum Yum does not care! lol

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

Love Zoey on Santa’s lap and Matt hard at work on the Christmas tree and especially love the Bernese pulling the wagon.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES