Tuesday, November 23, 2021

YUM YUM—AN ELF ON A SHELF?

Yum Yum lives in Australia with my friend, Melinda.   She saw my blogs on Elves on the Shelves-- so Yum Yum tried to imitate.  
Yum Yum is a beautiful boy.   He's posing to show us.  He loves hanging out here.  It's spring in Australia, with summer coming.  
Yum Yum isn't allowed on the furniture, but his mom made an exception so she could get pictures.  
Yum Yum wasn't too sure about being up there, because it's a "no go" zone.   Hmmm, I wonder if that would work here. 
Let's try the little table-- "Oh, Linda, I'm being no naughty!!"
"What am I doing up here??"
Melinda put him on the coffee table.  Yum Yum is totally confused.  He looked at his mom as if to say, "I have to be GOOD as Christmas is coming and I want some Santa presents and they only come to Good Dogs!"  I'll have to let all my dogs know that rule!  😊

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum was so confused! I think he may need therapy ! lol
I have never let any of my dogs over the years to be on the couch , chairs etc because of their backs.
Do not worry.... he has lovely beds and spots to rest all over the house !

Boy he grew a big coat this year and its not warm yet but mid December he is booked in for his summer groom and off all that will go !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES