Tuesday, November 2, 2021

SCARY COSTUMES

There were so many cute costumes out there on Sunday evening-- Halloween!  My neighborhood had dogs walking around with the Trick or Treaters and I wanted pictures of them- but I had to keep up with the kids!   LOL
Candace posed hers in adorable Hawaiian outfits.
Bella Bleu was all set for Halloween.  
Louie wanted NOTHING to do with it-- Bah Humbug.  Wait, that's for Christmas.  Well, now it's also for Halloween.
Emily's group was all set up-- there was a Unicorn...
and a lobster...
a cowboy...
and a witch!    I wonder if they helped hand  out the candy.  
Daisy's (Blondee) sister, Tipsy, was an elf..
Daisy was a gnome-- I think it was a grumpy ghome!  😝
I think everyone had fun.    It was a great, fun evening!
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I just do not know how you put those great costumes on your dogs and they wear them!!!
Yum Yum would not do it ! lol

Oh those Rescue Pumpkins..... who ever did that - so talented !!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES