Saturday, November 13, 2021

THE FACES OF PADDINGTON

Paddington came into rescue 2 1/2 years ago.  
His owner went in the hospital and was not going to be able to care for him or Piper.
My husband fell in love with this boy and asked to adopt him.   I really try not to adopt my fosters because there are so many in need.  I have medical fosters who live with us and we didn't really need a young pair.   BUT, they needed us.  
Paddington is well known as "Bad Pad" because he can get an attitude.   (with Sissy here)
Paddington loves his dad.  Daddy thinks he can do no wrong.  😆
His face can show total sweetness.  
He can be adorable.
He can look like a model.  (last Christmas)
He can also be a goofball.
He and his brother, Piper, play a LOT.  
He even went to a picnic a few years ago and charmed everyone.
Piper was his best friend, and of course, we adopted both.  He can be goofy, too.
Piper is easy going and cuddly, too.   
Paddington thinks of ways to get in trouble-- I'm convinced of it.  LOL
But, he's a beautiful boy-- just stunning.  And he loves us and we love him back, even though I do call him "Bad Pad" often.   He's not going anywhere.  He's here to stay.  💗

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Paddington you are just so handsome!

Lost Earring said...

Paddington is such a personality I love him .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES