Saturday, November 20, 2021

ON THE SHELF? NOT FOR PEKES!

Gomez likes shelves.   He found this one in the coffee table.  He must think he's an elf.  Starlight loved our shelf on the coffeetable.  She would hide in it and shoot out if another Peke walked by!  They never got used to her doing that.  😁
Colby was a puppy when he decided the TV table was a shelf.  Do people still call these TV tables?  I use my set all the time!  Maybe Colby still does.
No, Paddington.  That isn't a shelf.   It's daddy's chair.  
Callie is too big for a shelf.  She finds snuggle areas and loves them.   She loves her "kid house"-- the kids outgrew it but Callie claimed in.  And I thought I could pass it on-- NOPE.  (Callie can come inside anytime she wants-- but she loves being outside.)
Schmoo (or Pudgie) loves the top step-- it's kind of a shelf.
Amee has a visitor-- do you think that's a shelf?  Is the shelf under all the pillows?
Cosmo thought the arm of the chair was a shelf.  Works for me.
Willow is definitely on a shelf!   She is so loved by her mom, Michelle.  I guess an open door to the cabinet was an invitation.  LOL
It's the season for Elf on the Shelf-- I'm sure more pets will be imitating them.  😊

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Looks like I have the exact table that Colby is on!
I have painted it green..... must put Yum Yum on it and take a photo!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES