Friday, July 17, 2009

Kenny, Foster Dog

This is Kenny. He is pretty new to rescue. His owner died, and she obviously loved this dog a great deal. His foster mom says he is the perfect Peke!!
Kenny has such unusual, beautiful markings. He is about 15 pounds and housetrained (WOW, I love the ones who come to rescue housetrained!!). He loves his foster brothers and sisters, and isn't a bit aggressive. Can he talk to Starlight, who is at my house!?
He loves to be in the back yard with his buddies. He enjoys going along the fence line to chat with his neighbor dogs, too!
Kenny will make someone a wonderful pet. He is just looking for that home that will be the best fit for him.
He is eight years old, but is very healthy! If you are interested in him, just email me at haveninhim@aol.com

2 comments:

Karin said...

Kenny is beautiful! I think his great personality and unique markings will help him find a new home in no time.

lady jicky said...

Put him on the next plane!!!!

He is so beautiful and I am sure he will get a home real soon.

How is my boy Chance? I was thinking of him yesterday.

We get our peke today Linda!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES