Monday, March 22, 2010

Trio and Arbie and the Screened Porch

Spring has come to Richmond.
And the screened porch is officially open for Arbie and Trio (below).
"Are you taking my picture?!"
There are sounds on the porch that you don't hear inside.
Like birds and frogs and wind and other sounds. I think Trio is listening.
Arbie looks like she woke up to the sounds. She'll get used to it. They're going to spend a lot of time outside. I wish I had a screened back porch!
Trio is keeping an eye on one side of the porch.
And Arbie is watching the other side. This is hard work, guarding the porch.
So, they'll just take a nap together-- the screened porch is PERFECT for that!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Where is cranberry?

Karin said...

I've always wanted a screened porch too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES