Saturday, November 6, 2010

SIMBA DRESSED UP

Autumn is beautiful in Virginia! Look at this stunning tree in Williamsburg, VA. If you click on the picture, you can see a bigger image.
And this is in Jeanne's yard in Richmond----
It's just stunning! I love the fall!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SIMBA DRESSED UP
Simba (Rocco) was on my blog last week and I asked his mom for some Halloween pictures. She was glad to send them on-- he was a pumpkin, too, just like my grandson. :-) So, Yoshi, you now have Peke competition. Here's Simba!
Is he bored with dressing up and Halloween already? Or is he talking and saying, "Give me candy!"?






Looks like he's a bit sleepy. Maybe he already went trick or treating and is worn out.



Oh, he perked up-- did he hear me say "Candy?" His candy is probably a dog treat, but that word makes my dogs perk up!!! You are one handsome Peke, Simba.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Orange is Simba's "colour"!!!

Oh yes, autumn your way would be so beautiful Linda!

We are into spring and my roses are out!!

emilyp said...

Simba's coloring totally blends with the Fall pictures!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES