Monday, March 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIA!

Ania is one of our Peke friends. She had two beautiful German Shepherds when she discovered that she also loved Pekingese!
She adopted a Peke, Yoshi, and she now has all three-- what a combination!
Ania is a wonderful artist-- and does pet portraits! She also does wonderful other paintings. She will donate part of every Peke portrait to our club.
She brought the picture of Fozy to the picnic last year and Essie won it in the drawing. No one could have been happier to have Ania's art work in her home!
We want to wish Ania a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

lady jicky said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Ania! Have a great day full of doggie kisses.

emilyp said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I wish I could be home now playing with my babies or painting!!!

And YES, a 20% donation (I increased it a little bit; there are so many Pekes out there...) from the sale any and ALL Peke prints and any original portraits (commissioned and otherwise) will go directly to PVPC in Fozy's name, the Peke who started my love of this breed!

Unknown said...

BTW, are you having your picnic this year???

Karin said...

Alles gute zum Geburtstag, Anja!

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen!

Although I do understand want you wrote, I'm Polish.... ;-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES