Saturday, September 3, 2011

JACK ADOPTED

Jack came into rescue in July and was at Paige's house along with her crew. Jack had been in a WV shelter and had limited eye sight-- his chances of adoption were almost non-existent there.

Sometimes, we get senior dogs in-- we were told Jack was about 8 years old, but he may be older. He had a rough life. Senior dogs are my favorite-- I just love them. I want to give them a chance at having a happy season in their life. I'd take them all, but I can't. I have a full house. We had someone apply to foster and we thought Jack would be happier with a few less dogs. :-) So, off Jack went to Angela's.

He was very happy about that and gave her a big grin in the car. Within a few days, Angela knew Jack wasn't leaving. He was so happy with her and she decided he was staying. She said, "Let me tell you that Jack is a perfect match in every way! He is a very trusting love bug now. He barks to go potty at night if need be. He actually cries now when we leave, so sad but cute. He has made the yard his own. At night he waits for me to get the flashlight so he can see the steps! He is such a joy and blessing and I just want to thank you for all you do." We want to thank you, Angela, for helping and adopting Jack. I'm so glad you are both together forever!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh Linda he is just so cute I want to give him a big old hug!

I am so happy to read this!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES