Friday, January 17, 2014

LU

 Remember the two puppies we took into rescue?    They were little fluffballs then.
 One was Baxter and one was Bennett.   This is Baxter but his new name is Lu, short for Lieutenant.   His family are Navy people (yippee!) and they name all their dogs after rates/ranks in the military.
 He was a little timid when he came to my house.
 Are you taking my picture?!
 Come on, Lu, look at me so I can get a good picture.
 There you go!  Look at that beautiful boy!   He will be a year old next month, and he is 18 pounds-- a big boy!!
 There's that smile!
 I had a lot of toys my dogs won't use-- and Lu found one he loved.     I sent several home with him.
He took a nap with one of them when he got home.   Oh, my, this boy is so cute!!!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh my "girls" Moi Moi and Coco just told me that they do Love a man in a uniform !!!!!!

Pekiegirl said...

Looks like my old toys are getting some use! 😊

Pekiegirl said...

Looks like my old toys are getting some use! 😊

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

Very good to see "Lu"!! It was hard to let go of those two sweet boys (esp. Lu), even tho I only had them for 3 days! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES