Saturday, November 21, 2015

THE JOYFUL FUND!

Today, I want to post pictures of dogs whose owners have added to Joyful Grace's funds for treatment.   I am not going to make comments (a first!), and I know I did not have all the pictures, but I want to say THANK YOU!!    This is the best group of people.  They see a need and they help.   What would we do without you?    Joyful Grace has a chance because of each of you.   






















 Gracie Lu is no longer with us, but her mom is and she helped, too.   Thank you to all of you!  I'm sure Gracie Lu is cheering us on from heaven.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Coco and I are sending big kisses to Joyful and we hope she is feeling better and better every day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful column and it makes everyone feel like one great big Pekingese family.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES