Tuesday, February 1, 2022

RICK (BRIC) AND SUSIE AND SNOW

In Virginia Beach, we’ve had more snow than we usually get. 
Rick and Susie looked out and thought, “What is all that white stuff?!”
Rick didn’t mind it.  He wandered around, checking things out. 
He has come a long way.  He was so fearful when he came into rescue. 
He even puts his head on his foster moms leg.  
I think Susie taught him that it’s okay to trust. 
He isn’t as nervous now that he feels safe with his foster  mom. 
He likes to go inside his crate, which is his hidey hole.  
He is one of our permanent foster dogs.  We didn’t think he could make another transition so he’s staying with Susie and her mom, Marti 
We don’t know why some dogs struggle.  If only they could talk.  They would have a lot to say.  
Rick reminds me of Rocky- similar coloring and some trust issues, too. Rescue gives them that safe place.  We’re glad Rick found his way to us.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yes you have had more snow than I can remember you having! Very pretty but I know it brings cold too!

I am so glad I cannot understand what Yum Yum wants to tell me..... he is just so pushy and bossy!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES