Friday, February 4, 2022

NANA ADOPTED

Nana came into rescue in November.   
Her owner had adopted her from a shelter three years ago, but was moving across the country and wanted to find a good place for her. (Her previous owner had a new job that required a lot of travel. She loved Nana, but knew her new job would be hard to have a dog.)
Nana came to rescue and of course, we did all we do on each new ones we get-- tests, vet visits...
Her owner had adopted her from a shelter three years earlier when Nana was 11.
Nana had been cared for, and had a very sweet personality. 
Nana's foster parents fell in love with her and decided to make her part of the family.  Nana wrote me an email!! 
"Hello Ms Linda

My mom said I get to live here FOREVER❤❤❤

I am so excited. I know we didn't get to meet first but momma shows me all of your blogs and all of the special babies that you help. 

I am so glad that you asked Momma to take care of me. 

I was so confused when my other parents decided to surrender me but my new Momma picked me up and took me shopping. I got new Christmas sweaters and she took me to the vet and got something to help with my itching and my upset tummy

I have my own bed and Momma tucks me in every night. I get treats and I am a very good girl. I love belly rubs and most of all I love Momma

Thank you Ms Linda I hope I get to meet you one day

Love Nana"
Nana is so loved in her new home.  She is comfortable there, and gets along with her sisters.
She reminds me of Rocky with her coloring.  (Rocky has more white on him.)
Her Daddy took her to the vet-- Nana adores him!
We get a lot of seniors in rescue.   We love them.  They deserve to have the best lives.
And Nana is getting just that!  LOVE!  
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

No wonder you just love it at your new home Nana..... your new Mum took you shopping.... that is the way to a girls heart!

So happy for Nana and I do hope her old owner can read Must Love Peke's now and then to see how she is going.... it was a hard and kind thing to do for Nana.

Alexus said...

I am so happy to see she’s doing well!! We miss her so much ! BUT, nothing beats knowing she’s being cared and loved for! Thank you for accepting our sweet girl, when we had to move across country. I know she loves her new home and family

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES