Friday, February 25, 2022

TUK TUK -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

In the light of world events, we need to smile.  So, Tuk Tuk is here to encourage that.   Are you in the dog house, Tuk Tuk?
Tuk Tuk is an active puppy-- and he just turned one year old!!  I know his birthday is the end of February, so I declare today as his birthday.  Sounds good to me!
We almost never get puppies into rescue, and he had enough energy for four!  In this picture, he had been running around in the rain, and having a blast.
Did you mom make you come inside?  How sad!
How did you get dirt on your nose?    Tuk Tuk is always into something.  
Tuk Tuk, we all hope you have a wonderful birthday!   You have so many more years to harass-- I mean love-- your family!    

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday to the Midnight Peke .... Mr Tuk Tuk .... oh my, one year old!!!
love from
the Aussies XXXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES