Tuesday, February 8, 2022

RESCUE QUOTES.....

I see rescue quotes and love them.  Each one touches my heart.  I'm sharing a few here-- but please share your favorites in the comments.   
RESCUE:  It's not just a verb, it's  a promise.  
I'm finally safe. 
I now have a dog that I care for.  I see things that I needed to see.  That lovely dog 
that I rescued, really ended up rescuing me.  
My family is a rescue family.  To speak about compassion and love is one thing.  But, to show a child a kinder way to live is another.  Making a difference.  
All great friendships start with a paw-shake.  
Rescue is my favorite breed.

Some call me a senior dog.  That just means I have years of experience in the fine art of friendship.  

Be the change you want to see in the world.  
Be the change you want to see in the world. 
I gave you my house when you were alone.  When I walk through the door, it now feels like home.  Tail wagging and waiting, our bond quickly grew.  Such unconditional love-- who rescued who?
And my favorite.... "Rescuing one dog may not change the world, but for that one dog, the world will change forever."  

Thank you for being part of rescue. 


 


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that Tuk Tuk look is just like my Yum Yum's look he gives me when he is told "No" ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES