Tuesday, February 15, 2022

FEY VOLUNTEERS TO HELP

Fey came to us last year when she walked up to the front porch of a friend of our rescue.   She was in North Carolina and somehow found someone who knew us.  I think that's a miracle.     She has a heart condition, so she is now in our permanent foster care program.   But, it doesn't stop her from volunteering to help make dinner.  Up on to the step stool-- but I'm afraid she's still too short.  (I have stools in my kitchen, too, Fey-- I'm short, too!)
Tina cheered her on.  She wanted to see what Fey could make.  
Tina came into rescue almost 7 years ago.  How can it be that long?   She was in such rough shape-- but she's beautiful now!  And incredibly sweet.
Fey and Tina have a visitor.  Her name is Ginger.   Did you want to help cook, too?
Oh, I see.  You just wanted to eat.  That sounds like a good plan, too.   Enjoy your dinner!  

Good job, Fey!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

oh Linda .... Fey looks so beautiful !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES