Saturday, April 11, 2009

Darby and Friends

Darby is one of our Richmond Pekes. Here is a picture of her "grandparents" with Sakks, Darby's sister Shih Tzu. They love her and all 3 very much. Darby's grandmom even has a thing on her car that says, " I love my granddogs."
Here is the infamous Darby! Darby was adopted by her foster mom in Richmond. Look at that face!!
She loves her chewsticks.
Darby had been outside playing and she needed to come and take a nap in her bed -
She loves to have her picture taken. She has done so well and has her summer cut now.
Like most Pekes, she has her choice of beds!! Any will do when it's time for a nap!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh that last photo of Darby reminds me so much of my dear Lulu!
I feel so much better knowing that you cut your pekes coats for summer too.
I went to the Royal Melbourne Show one year when the Peke's were showing and talking to some of the peke owners and I stupidly mentioned I cut my Pekes hair for summer!
Oh boy - you would have thought I said I murdered her! LOL
"Oh, you must NEVER do that!" they were not happy but its so hot and Lulu was happy!
Good thing I do not live near Darby for I would have to dog nap her! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES