Sunday, April 12, 2009

Willie and Suzy at Easter

I love the azaleas blooming now. Maggie is checking out the flowers.
Look at these beautiful mini-azaleas.
And more...
Willie and Oona, the cat, are getting ready for Easter by taking a nap with their Grandmom. I think Willie wins for most comfortable!!
Willy Wonton and Suzy Q have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny! I think they are hoping to get some fun treats in their Easter baskets! Since the weather was so lovely this past weekend, the they thought it would be good opportunity to welcome the Easter Bunny properly!
So Willy put on his bunny ears -- doesn't he make a convincing "Peke Bunny"? Uh oh, Willy seems to be having second thoughts about his ears -- "Do I look silly mom? Wait dad, I am not sure I want so many photos taken..."
Suzy put on her petals and transformed herself into a "Spring Blossom" to welcome the new season! Here she is welcoming Spring with her lovely sunny smile!
"Hey Suzy Q, let's just hang out here in the nice warm sunshine and enjoy the arrival of Easter!"
Love, Willy Wonton and Suzy Q, ("The NY Pekes")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the NY Pekes!
Have a lovely, perfect Easter :)

lady jicky said...

Too cute! Spring looks like it is on its way in your part of the world!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES