Thursday, April 16, 2009

RICKY COMES FOR A PLAY DAY

Ricky was one of my former foster dogs and he now lives down the street. Sometimes, he comes for a play day. He and Scooterbug are great friends.
Ricky is checking out the new path I put in to the lower part of the yard.

I think he likes it-- dogs seem to like pathways! They use one by the front fence, and one that is now at the back by the water area we have.
Scooterbug and Ricky are having a deep conversation!
But, there is more to the yard than the stones.
He goes to explore.
Oh, yes, the Pekingese Lounger-- a favorite here. Sometimes, I put two of them end to end and we have all the dogs up there.
But, today, Ricky is there by himself. The rest are off on their own adventures.
"Oh, I love play days!!" says Ricky.
And now I'm off to another adventure!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ricky is adorable! How lucky he is to have "Peke friends" nearby, so he can pop in for a visit!

lady jicky said...

Give Ricky a big squeeze for me!

Anonymous said...

The Pekes look like they're enjoying the yard immensely. They're soo precious. Thanks for the update on Chance!

Karin

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES