Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sasha and Sienna

I wanted to put this warning up for those who use flea medications. I would ONLY use flea medications that you get from your vet-- over the counter (drugstore, grocery store) products may cause serious injury to your pets.
Click here: Flea Medications Injure 44,000 Pets - Pawnation
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is Sasha. She came into rescue with Sienna. They were in a shelter and no one claimed them. Both girls are 7-8 years old and around 11.5 pounds.
Sienna just has one eye, so she likes to be carried up and down stairs. And Sasha is so low to the ground, she simply can't navigate stairs! :-)
Sasha had EIGHT bladder stones removed from her bladder and one stone removed from her stomach (I had a Peke who ate a rock -- costs me a fortune! I was going to have it mounted and put it on a necklace, which my daughter thought was disgusting. My rationale was that it costs me more than more necklaces I wore! But, I didn't do it. It sure would have been a a good story though!)
Sienna and Sasha are very sweet girls. We would love to keep them together, but as long as they are loved, they'll be fine.
After a long day, it's nice to just take a nap. With love and food and care, they are both very content!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sighs*

Anna said...

They are such precious angels! I hope they find loving homes soon, but wouldn't it be so terrific if someone would open their home and heart to BOTH girls, so they could stay together as BFFs?!

Karin said...

Two more sweeties... I'm thankful my boys don't eat rocks, they prefer neighborhood cat poop ~ EEWWW.

lady jicky said...

I love them both.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES