Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's Go to the Picnic!

We got up EARLY Saturday morning (5:15 am) so we could go to the Annual Pekingese Picnic. Starlight was all ready-- curled up on her blanket.

Max and Maggie were curled up together, on the other seat. Max wasn't sure WHY we were up so early!



And there is Chance, behind the seat. He has a comfy kennel to get into, with a nice thick pillow-- but he chose this spot.





Max climbed up into my lap so he could see where we were going.


He even "sat pretty" looking at my husband-- but he still wasn't able to drive the van! Beg all you want, Max, but you're not old enough to drive.





Okay, I'll just veg here and watch.







Max is now back with Starlight. They are such good travelers! Chance is curled up in front of him now.
We did a lot of musical seats on the four hour trip to the picnic.







Max couldn't wait to get there!! He knew I was excited-- so he was, too!
Look tomorrow for Picnic Pictures!






4 comments:

Tracey said...

I think all your Peke's are precious! But, Max and Maggie just make me smile. They remind me alot of Shadow and Pollyanna! Max is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

I cross my fingers I may join you sometime :)

Karin said...

Looks like your trip was comfy and fun ~ can't wait to see the picnic photos!

lady jicky said...

There was alot of seat changing there! How cute.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES