Saturday, January 15, 2011

CRANBERRY AND COCO BEAN

Foster dogs come and go. Cranberry is getting a little tired of the swinging door at our house. And on top of that, a baby is here every day now. She's adjusted, but doesn't like all the commotion. She would prefer a quiet house, where nothing much happens. Sorry, girl, that's not here.
Coco Bean came to here. She is a miniature version on Cranberry! Same face, same expressions-- but Coco Bean is nice haha. Cranberry is about 18 pounds, Coco Bean is much less. They even sound the same sometimes!
Coco Bean wants to follow Cranberry. Cranberry is not amused. She doesn't want anyone to follow her! And upstairs, Coco Bean had the audacity to jump on the bed! Cranberry let her know that wasn't happening.
So Cranberry is pouting. Poor Cranberry.
It doesn't seem to affect Coco Bean. She'll just go bug Max, or find a toy.
Here is a video of her playing-- she loves to play!
Before I end, I had to include a few things I never thought I'd say. We went to the farm a few weeks ago (you know, my daughter's farm) and I said these two things:
"Cranberry, DO NOT EAT HORSE POOP!" (Really, I said that-- and she was eating it.)
and
"Starlight, do not chase the chickens." Do I need to say more?!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Moi Moi would love to send a invitation to Cranberry to visit her here in Oz and she can shuffle around Moi's backyard with her and Kenzo and eat all the possum poo! its delish with a cool beer Kenzo tells me! LOL

Pekiegirl said...

Dogs love horse poop! It must be a delicacy! I'm always trying to keep my two from eating it! As far as the chickens go, mine will chase anything that runs away including cats. If the cat just stands there, they won't bother it. But it's game on if they run!

cby said...

LOL~ sounds like the Pekes love going to the farm.

Perhaps a blog on some of the more inane things we have said to our gang is due? My guess Linda, you're recent admonishments aren't nearly as daft as you think. :) Thanks for the great laugh today!

emilyp said...

LOL, poor Cranberry!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES