Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW YEAR AT THE FARM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND!! HE IS SUCH A GOOD SPORT ABOUT ALL THE PEKINGESE WORK I DO-- AND THE GRANDCHILD "WORK" I DO. THANKS SUGAR!!!
We left the snow in Virginia Beach and headed to the farm-- where my daughter lives with her family.
Sometimes, we have to "corral" the dogs there, so I take my xpens. These are GREAT when you just have too much going on for all the dogs to be wandering around. Also, with three kids and eight dogs, mine took turns in the xpen. They were in the kitchen with us, so right in the midst of all that was going on. Dasher looked at me as if to say, "what am I doing in here!?"
Starlight is really good with the kids, loves Drill Bit, who is now a year old. So, she didn't have to be in the xpen.
Lil Bit found a place to read some of her Christmas books. The playroom has a niche in it for her to curl up and do just that!
Bitty Bit is showing off one of her new outfits.
And Drill Bit loves his new "truck." It has all kinds of sounds on it-- more than I realized! I'm sure his mom will love hearing these. She may take the battery out!
At the end of the day, Starlight found that the Christmas tree skirt was a good place to hide out and rest.
And start to fade away and dream Pekingese dreams.
And go to sleep-- any box will do as a pillow. Good-night Starlight. Starlight, Star Bright, First star I see tonight.......

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

I do think Dasher likes your Birthday Hubby Linda!

Where did you put Cranberry???

cby said...

Happy Birthday Wishes to Matt! What a wonderful way to spend a birthday with Peke and grandkid kisses!

emilyp said...

LOL, Dasher looks so handsome! I love that pic of Starlight, how adorable. Pekes can definitely fall asleep anywhere:)

Cris said...

Looks like fun at the Farm, for the Pekes and their humans. Starlight looks too cute as always - Legend looks like her from the pics I've seen, it would be cute to get a picture of the 2 of them together..................and to Lady Jicky....you were asking where Cranberry chose to be or allows herself to be right????? LOL

lady jicky said...

Spot on Cris!! :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES