Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW AGAIN!?

Winter Tip: You can rub petroleum jelly on to your dog's paws before going outside. This will protect them from the salt and other chemicals that are out on icy sidewalks.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Check out this cute Pekingese ashtray that is on our ebay site: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130474255787&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT You can use it for jewelry. So cute!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this snow again? No, tell me it's not!
I tried to take a picture out front and the snowflakes were hitting my camera.
I covered my camera to get a better shot-- it's blurry because the snow was coming down hard!
Coco Puff decided INSIDE was a good place to be. (She was visiting with Cavan, who lives in Norfolk.) I don't know if he wanted snow either.
Snow began to cover the Christmas wreath I put on the outside table. It still smelled good and I couldn't bear to throw it in the trash yet.
The snow began to cover the ground....
But, we didn't get this much-- this is Anna's picture from New York. Our snow just lasted a little bit and went away. That's okay. I know more will come.

3 comments:

cby said...

Anna's snowman needs a snowpeke on a lead.

Coco Puff's eyes look terrific! Way to go, Linda!!! I am so happy to see that she is doing much better and that has found a family!

emilyp said...

Coco Puff looks so great!!

lady jicky said...

Here I am sitting at the computer on a hot and muggy morning. We are getting some rain but not like the state of Queensland- its all flooded and it looks like my sister in laws house in Brisbane - capital city of Queensland will get flooded today. The power has been shut off this city as it goes under!
I am 'over" summer here! LOL As least we do not have the floods like the others where I live and when I see your snow I just smile - we are sooooo far away .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES