Saturday, May 31, 2014

BUBBA ADOPTED

Bubba came to us from Maryland-- his owner had posted a note on the board in a coffee shop.    She couldn't afford to take care of him anymore and wanted to find him a home.
 Bubba went to foster care near Richmond and found he had a new Peke sister named Dixie.
 Bubba is a beautiful boy-- this is a photomania shot I think.  
 Bubba and Dixie are resting-- or are they exercising?
 They get along so well.
 Bubba loves his toys there.
 I think this one is very special.
Bubba shares a secret with Dixie-- I'm staying!!!    His foster mom and dad decided they didn't want him to go anywhere else, so he gets to stay there forever!    HOORAY!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am so excited for Bubba - he is a beautiful boy!

Unknown said...

I love happy endings!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES