Wednesday, May 21, 2014

FAREWELL OLLY

 My heart breaks when I write a farewell blog.   I know these Pekes are taking their owner's hearts with them when they leave.    Olly took him mom's heart today.
 Olly was only 6 years old.   He was diagnosed with Lymphoma two weeks ago and there was nothing that could be done to help him.   It all happened just too fast.    Oh the way to the vet, Olly passed on in his mom's arms.  
 He was best friends with his sister, Sasha and I'm sure she will wonder where her brother went.   The sudden loss of our little friends is so hard to deal with.
Linda, his mom, lives in England, and I know how much her boy meant to her.   She called him her Heartlight.   We are so sorry and our hearts are with her right now.     Little Olly, you were a beautiful boy-- run free now, sweet one.

2 comments:

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Oh Linda, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious little boy Olly. My heart breaks for you and Sasha. But in just 6 short years, I know Olly had a wonderful loving and caring home. He was blessed to have had you as his Mom. My thoughts are with you Linda. RIP sweet Olly!

lady jicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES