Saturday, May 24, 2014

PEKE PICNIC-- SYBIL, SAMMY, ROCKY, DAYTON, MONK, NIPPY AND POLLY

Are you tired of Peke Picnic  pictures yet?   I hope not!
 I have a lot more!    This is sweet Sybil-- she was adopted  by Sally and David.    Sammy is hiding behind her (and his picture is further down).
Are you sticking your tongue out at me?   I didn't think so!
 Nippy, you are adorable!   You have that wind blown look going.
 I can see you were really hamming it up at the photo shoot.
 Monk was being so cute.
 Oh, do you want to get back to the picnic?   There's a lot of fun and Pekes over there!
 Polly joins her brothers for a perfect Peke picture!
Oh, Polly, you are so cute.
Here's Sybil's brother!    I loaded the picures in order, but sometimes they don't come out the way I want them.    I fostered Sammy and just loved him-- as foster parents, we get to love a lot of them!
 Lisa brought her two boys-- I have heard her tell stories on these two.    We know what they can be up to.
 Rocky and Daytona are looking very dapper for their photo shoot.
Daytona is grinning-- are you coming up with something?
Lisa has it under control!   Or she thinks she does. :-)  

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh they are ALL so CUTE !!!

Unknown said...

These are so great. I'm going to make it again one of these years. ..

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES