Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BOWIE

 Bowie just came to us from a Richmond shelter.   He was a stray.
 He was so badly matted that he could barely move around.   He had to be totally shaved down.  I can't wait to see his hair grow back in.  He is going to be beautiful.
 "Where's all my hair?"  I bet he does feel better now.
 We have plenty of jackets for him.   He chose a spiffy black one when he visited me last week.
 He is being fostered near me, so I'll get a lot of updates on him.   He is doing really well there.
 He has an xpen but he pretty much has free run of the house.   There are four other Pekes there, and he's doing fine.   We think he is about 5 years old and 16 -17 pounds.
 He had a bath to help his skin, which is healing very well.  
 He is going to make someone a wonderful family member.
Just let us know if you are interested!   He's ready!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh yes .... David Bowie! His reddish spiked hair sure reminds me of the great singer!

Doing the Adoption Dance .... to a David Bowie track ... Mmmmm - I pick "Lets Dance!" that will do it! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

filmed in Australia too. :)

Lost Earring said...

Yet another sweet little Peke saved by rescue and fostering efforts. He is so adorable.

I just want to say also that opening your blog always gives me a case of the "Awwwwwwwwwwws" because of the little sweetie in her pink ear ribbons and lovely face. It's the best way to start the day.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES