Saturday, August 18, 2018

NEWMAN MOVES TO FLORIDA

 Newman belongs to Emily and, like my dogs, he's an older boy now.   Naps are perfectly acceptable.
 He has a beautiful white coat.  He reminds me of my Cranberry, who had the same tiny mask and big eyes. 
 He just moved to Florida and it's HOT down there.  Well, I guess it's hot everywhere, but Florida has its own humidity level.  I lived there for 20 years and have never been so hot.  (Well, I must adjust that statement-- in Missouri two years ago, THAT was hot!)
 Newman loves to help-- or was he finding a cool place to rest.   Or hide.  Why is it that Pekes like laundry.   (Granger, my granddog, loves laundry.)
Being a Florida dog now, his mom had a summer cut done for him.  I must say, he is quite handsome!!   Stay cool, Newman!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Summer coat cuts are a "must" for Peke's in the heat .
I wonder how Newman is liking Florida???
I believe they have flamingos down there !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES