Tuesday, November 6, 2018

BLOSSOM -- A YEAR LATER

 I can't believe it's been just over a year since Blossom (aka Poof) came into rescue.
 When I picked her up, this is what she looked like.
 Her owner had her for only a short time, but knew she needed more help than he could give her.
 She had a broken pelvis (that was too old of an injury to fix) and she wasn't on any pain medication.
 My friend, Michelle, fell in love with her.  And this past summer, look at her.  Look at her coat!
 She became the adored pup that she deserved to be.  Her ears are long and regal.
 She loves her mom.
 They were meant for each other.
 She has coats and sweaters to keep her warm. 
And she sent me a picture to let me know she voted.  Today is a voting day for us and I'll be out there, too.  (With Sugar Bit and Beach Bit to help me!)   Blossom is so loved and has come so far this year.   She could not have found a better home.  💜  I love you, sweet girl.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OMG ...... a Political Peke !!!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES