Tuesday, May 18, 2021

COUNTING PEKES

I'm working with my kindergarten granddaughter, so we count a lot.  Up to 100.   Well, I don't have 100 Pekes.   But, one is at the door-- Paddington.  
Then, Piper (my non Peke) joins him-- that's two!
Bogie comes to see what is going on.  THREE!
Tuk Tuk doesn't know how to count.  But, we do.  One!
"Are you there, Piper?  Let me in!"  Two!
Piper comes out and I see Sissy at the door.  THREE!
Up to FOUR!  Paddington joins in.  Sissy and Paddington can't play with Tuk Tuk.  
Sissy just fusses at him-- Paddington might be grumpy.  Minnie and Zoey are too old for the shenanigans.    We could keep counting, but we'd have to bring out the rest-- we could get up to 9 here.   Tuk Tuk leaves this week, so the older ones can stand down.   They have been on high alert!  Puppies do that!
p.s.   My daughter is adopting Tuk Tuk, and we will continue to have plenty of adventures.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

There is a lot of counting going on at Linda's home! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES