Sunday, May 9, 2021

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

I want to wish all you moms a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!   
I have two daughters.  We will be celebrating together. 
I’ve been so blessed to have daughters who are close to each other and to me.  And we will have the grandkids here, too.  (We are all cautious and the adults are all vaccinated.). 
Some of you might not have two legged children, but you have four legged ones. 
They bring so much joy. 
Sometimes, you have more than you need, more than you expected, but they bring love to us. 
We’ve had young one, old ones, all kinds of ages and health.   
To all of you who are foster moms, put a picture below of one of your fosters.   And know this— you have made a difference in their lives. 

My daughter is surrounded by some of ours and our fosters.  We all wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day!!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Mothers Day is just finishing here and I had a wonderful day with my daughter and her family.
It was at my home and we had Afternoon Tea - scones, sandwiches, sausage rolls, tiny cup cakes and I made a big lemon and passionfruit cake too.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Must Love Pekes people out there !


Lost Earring said...

Happiest of Mother's Days to you. You have done so much in both of your roles.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES