Wednesday, May 26, 2021

NEW PUPPY SYNDROME

Tuk Tuk is BUSY!! 
Sheri and Katie's mom sent me an email, explaining why I had hurt my back. 😁
They knew I had Tuk Tuk here for almost two weeks.   
They knew that Tuk Tuk was full of himself.   Yes, I think he's taking up crafting. 
They knew he was taking swimming lessons.  Oh... NO FEAR.  
Maybe he was on caffeine.  He tried to take my daughter's coffee cup.  
Puppies do wear out-- sometimes.
And they look so innocent.  
And sweet.....
And then... They grab your shirt.  They get stuck in the couch.   HELP ME!
Sheri and Katie's mom, Nancy,  said,  "SOMEHOW you hurt your back???  I think I know how ... sounds like repetitive motion injury to me - quick starts and stops and stoops and twists ... inflammation, then pain in the lower back and one or both hips  - classic symptoms of the ortho condition called "New Puppy Syndrome."  😉😆  (ps - okay, so it isn't something you'll see in an actual  ortho textbook, but it ought to be!"

That must be it!!   All those puppy rescues from dangerous situations-- like getting too close to Bogie or Paddington.   Getting into things he shouldn't, like scissors or pools, or coffee cups.   It's NEW PUPPY SYNDROME!   I love it!   

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda..... you just brought back so many memories.... puppys are in to Everything - All The Time ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES