Monday, May 24, 2021

THURSTON AND THEA

In 2013, we took in two Pekes from DC.  What we didn’t know was that the female was pregnant!   Thurston was one of her puppies.  
Pati adopted two of the puppies, and they are so cute.  
They remind me of my Paddington. 
Thea is Thurston’s sister.  There were five puppies.  
Their mom has an awesome job of helping owners with their dogs.  
So, Thea and Thurston never lack for friends to play with.  
I’ll gather more pictures to show Thea and Thurston’s mom and dad.  They are stunning.  
 Thea and Thurston are going to be 8 years old in June    It will be a good time to celebrate   I wonder if they can get all the family together.  That would be awesome!  🎉🥳


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I feel a Birthday BBQ coming on for Thea and Thurston !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES