Thursday, May 27, 2021

FLETCH ❤️

In 2013, we had a request from a NC shelter.  Could we help?  
This very thin boy was turned in by his owner.  
He was shutting down, but the shelter rep sat w him, and she said she saw hope in his eyes.   Of course, we could help.   Kay and Claretta got him and began small meals, five times a day.  He loved their dogs and they could see he was going to be okay.  
He was adopted by a wonderful couple not too far from me.  I remember meeting them and knew they would be great owners for Fletch.
Fletch loves his dad.  And his mom, too!  
He has kitty friends. 🐾
Fletch is about 14 now and he isn’t the skinny, fearful boy we first got.  
He is loved and healthy.  
I think we know who’s in charge.  ❤️❤️
I love rescue!  




 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a beautiful boy !
The photo of Fletch on the couch is just so cute. Frame it!!!

Fletch is like my Yum Yum.... he loves me but , boy oh boy - he is a Daddy's boy just like Mr Fletch !!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES