Thursday, May 20, 2021

IS HE GONE? 🤣

What an impression Tuk Tuk made on our home.  Puppies are not for the faint of heart.  ðŸ˜‚
I was so tired.  So, Zoey and I curled up in the hammock.  
She thought it was awesome.  She is most content on my lap or beside me.  It’s mutual. 
Minnie said, “did Tuk Tuk leave?”   Tuk Tuk has no respect for older dogs who want to be left alone. 
Sissy fussed at Tuk Tuk and Bogie pouted. 
Sissy and Zoey hid out on the couch.  Tuk Tuk couldn’t get up there. 
Bogie joined them. 
“Did he really leave?”  
Yes, he’s helping his new family w cyber security. 😆
Zoey can’t hear and she sees very little, so being rushed by a puppy was no fun.  Poor girl.  
I didn’t let Paddington near him.  He’s not called Bad Pad for nothing.  Thank goodness for baby gates. 
Tuk Tuk lives w Granger and Gigi now.  (My daughter and family). Granger is pouting some.  When he woke up, the puppy was still there. 😳
Callie was so good w him.  She’s probably missing him. 
The dogs here are all resting.  Puppies are exhausting.  But they are also adorable and fun and fast and sweet. Tuk Tuk will be back for visits.  And I’ll be sharing his growing up adventures — he’s not really gone. ❤️

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Now the Oldies can relax !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES