Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HOLIDAY PICTURES YET?

It's that time of year. You decorate your homes and red is all over, making things merry. Right Cranberry? You look merry. I'm sure it's in there.

Max is a happy dog. He loves Christmas. He thinks trees inside are wonderful. I put an xpen around my tree to keep the dogs from using it as an inside spot to go to the bathroom. (Why do they think that is okay??)

Starlight is ready for gifts to come. She knows her Daddy will get her something.

Drill Bit says, "Come on everyone. Send us pictures of your dogs all ready for Christmas." Do you like his antler hat? I know Desi will send Christmas pictures. She's our Peke model who lives near Roanoke, VA. I know there are others out there who take special Christmas pictures, so please share them.

Max is my foster dog. He looks sad in this picture, but he is one happy boy. He loves his toys, and is just tolerating being away from them for the moment it takes to get his picture.

Zeke is going to spend Christmas in his forever home this year!

Wilson is still looking for his home. He looks older, but it's just his coloring. He's not an old boy-- he is so sweet and would love to have a forever home. Are you the one?

Please send pictures to me at haveninhim@aol.com I want to share them. :-)

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Very festive and I do like Bits antlers!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES