Tuesday, May 26, 2020

WELCOME TO RESCUE CRISS CROSS APPLESAUCE

 I received a request over a week ago to help this little one.
 He was a stray and in bad shape.  But, I couldn’t tell you.  Oh my, that was hard.
 I wanted to show you how precious he was.
 As soon as I had him, I called the ophthalmologist.   He needed to be seen and they saw him.  I LOVE my vet contacts.  I’ve done rescue a long time, and they were so great to fit us in.
 He had a name from the shelter.  It was Criss Cross Applesauce.
 Why was that his name??   His nails were curled around several times, crossing over themselves.  So, they were Criss-crossed.
 So, even though it was because of this, the name was cute. He’s Applesauce . 😀
 He has fit right in. He plays w toys. He’s happy.  He had to be completely shaved down — even his tail.  He was very matted.  His eyes had not been cared for.  But, he’s doing okay.  He’s discovered most of the beds in the house.
Welcome to rescue, Applesauce.  Admit it. His name makes you smile. ❤️❤️

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda..... do I love that Applesauce!!

Does he have a passport?

Sooo sweet!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES