Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tony/Poky/Buddy

Remember Tony? He came from a shelter in Virginia.
He really did not want to be in the shelter. So, we got him.
He was so happy to be in a foster home. He was a little exuberant about taking treats, so that was something we were working on.
Tony liked to collect things to put in his bed.
He would curl up with them and go to sleep. Dog treat, bowls, toys-- nothing was safe from going to his bed.
I told you that dogs in Kim's foster care didn't last long. I was right-- Tony was adopted this week! I need to know her secret!! He was also called Poky (his shelter name), but his new mom renamed him Buddy-- and he likes that the best! We have more-- so if you're interested in adopting, just check out our dogs-- they're all beautiful!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I wonder if Buddy's bed is full of things he has pinched and put in there??
so cute!

Karin said...

He's a hoarder:) Does he share his toys? One of my poms absolutely refuses to share, even if it means getting into a major squabble with my daughter's rambunctuous Corgi puppy.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES