Saturday, May 22, 2010

MERIT--POLKA DOT PEKE

THIS IS SUNDAY'S BLOG-- BUT IT KEEPS POSTING ON SATURDAY EVENING. SO JUST ENJOY IT-- THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE ON MONDAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY I SOMETIMES CAN'T GET THINGS ON THE RIGHT DATE. HERE'S MERIT!!
Merit came from the hoarding/puppy mill situation. He was a little thing who just needed help.
Paige, his foster mom, brought Merit to the picnic. He's with his foster brother, Cody (who just had back surgery and is doing so well!).
Merit has "polka dot paws!" Check them out.
It just adds to his charm.
Look at the difference between his "intake" picture and this one.
Look at his beautiful coat-- and that tongue! Sometimes, they just don't seem to fit in their mouth.
I took a video at the Peke picnic of him following his foster mom around. He is such a precious boy!! Click here: YouTube - MERIT

If you are interested in adopting him, just email potomacpekes@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, is Merit ever beautiful! His markings from the front make it look like he has super long ears:) I really love his polka dotted legs!

lady jicky said...

He is a good boy! Never ran off - just wants to hang with the crowd!
I am sure someone will want that polka dotted guy!

Pekiegirl said...

He's so cute! I love the tongue! My Shami does that!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES