Tuesday, March 5, 2013

AMELIA AND MAGNOLIA (STELLA)

 Ameilia (white) and Magnolia (formerly Stella) are best buddies.    Amelia is a quiet sweetheart.
 But, Magnolia is more apt to get into something-- like getting on the table to read the morning paper.   Where's the Starbucks?
 I love Amelia's face!     Those eyes always seem surprised!!    And her little lopsided grin just makes me want to kiss her.    I kissed Magnolia a lot of times while she was here.   (And I will again because they are both going to "vacation" with me in May.  
Amelia wonders what Magnolia is going to be up to next.     You never know, but this video will show what she was up to recently.  I love it!  Especially her dad fretting about her teeth.    What a great family this is!
Click here: magnoliaAmelia - YouTube

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

A bit of interior decorating going on there! LOL

Tracey said...

Precious peke's!! Love the grins and the mischief!

Fiona Ross said...

They are my little Laurel and Hardy act and we are in stitches at them at least once a day!

Toni Davis said...

Just too cute. She was going to drag her until she got out! Love it!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES