Thursday, March 28, 2013

FAREWELL BOGART

 Valerie's beautiful Bogart crossed the Rainbow Bridge.    He was her sweet boy-- look at that happy face.
 He loved adventures...
 and dressing up.     He was ready to celebrate.
 Valerie has a heart for the senior dogs-- she wants them to have a place to live their final years or months knowing love and comfort.  
 I'm not sure how long Valerie had Bogart, but I'm sure it was the most loved time of his life.
Valerie said, "Bogart, my little hula-monster, smartest dog ever, you were loved by so many. I hope you knew."  Rest in peace, sweet boy.

3 comments:

Gracienoid said...

You can tell how happy he was and how much he was loved... I am sorry for your loss, it is so hard when you are use to having them there every day.

lady jicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss too.
He looked a very much loved guy.

Nicky said...

Very sorry for your loss, Valerie. Yes, the photos show how much you loved this special guy.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES