Monday, March 14, 2016

FAREWELL BOB

 Bob was found in Richmond as a stray in 2006.   Inez, who had just adopted Toby and Dusty, met him and quickly added him to her family.   We aren't sure how old Bob was at the time, but he had a wonderful ten years with his two brothers and his mom.  
Toby died a few weeks ago, and I found out that Bob died shortly after that from kidney failure.   His mom is heartbroken.   I'm so sorry for her loss and I hope her Dusty will be with her a long time.   Run free now, Bob, and  find your brother, Toby.   I know he was waiting for you.

3 comments:

nana said...

breaking heart in Virginia for this family......

lady jicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss of dear Bob ... what a lovely Peke he was.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind words.It has been a very difficult 2 weeks. They were my companions for so long.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES