Tuesday, July 2, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI KAI AND MINNIE

This was Kai Kai before I got him in April 2011.   He was five years old and his owner didn't want him anymore.
He had beautiful big brown eyes and gorgeous hair-- red with black tips.
I fell in love-- but still kept him on the adoption page.   After a year, no one had adopted him, so I did.  My lucky day.
Minnie came to me last year-- with her family of Pekes.   She was so high stress, and is on prozac to help her. 
She has settled in-- she feels safe here
Yesterday, she saw Piper and Paddington playing-- and she went in and bossed them around, telling them to stop.  πŸ˜†
Kai Kai and Minnie both just turned 14 years old! 
They are both such sweet dogs-- with some issues.   Kai Kai is blind (no eyes now) and lets me "make fun" with him.  He's a good sport.  Minnie has security issues, but is doing well.
Yes, he is!  I love this boy.  And I love Minnie--the only girl here.   So Happy Birthday to two sweet pups!  I'm blessed to have them.   πŸŽ‚πŸ’™πŸ’œ

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum and I wish Kai Kai and Minnie the best of the best of Birthdays!!!

Please have an extra slice of cake for us :) XXX

lonestar said...

Happy Birthday to Kai Kai and Minnie.🎈

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES