Friday, July 5, 2019

POTOMAC VALLEY LOUIE

 Almost 8 years ago, I was contacted by a NC shelter-- they had a 6 month old puppy that had eye trauma.  If we didn't take him, they would let him go.  So, of course we took him.    His eyes had to be removed, but he adjusted with no problem.   Blindness was his normal. 
 He has a GREAT life with a family that absolutely adores him.  He goes camping.
 He goes to the lake.
 He visits many places.
 He is 8 1/2 years old now-- still pretty young, when they can live to be 15 or older.
 He had cat buddies.  They are content to keep him company.
 They all "look out" the door to see what is going on. 
 I have had many blind foster dogs, and my own Kai Kai had no eyes.   Dogs can adjust and have wonderful lives.   Louie has sure shown us that.
He is a little rescue star and I love keeping up on his life and adventures.   He still warms my heart whenever I see his pictures.   We love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Louie .... I bet there are wonderful "smells" on all your trips !

Kisses !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES