Friday, December 29, 2023

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS

Christmas time brings back memories of special ones who have been in our lives.  Like Clara.  This was her first day in rescue.   
Clara joined us in December of 2019.   She was a special one.
Leia had on her Christmas sweater.   I saw so many beautiful holiday pictures and I wanted to share some-- new and old.  
This isn't really a Christmas picture, but it's what Granger did while we were opening presents.  
Stella was with us and had on a peppermint outfit.
Callie-- well, hers wasn't Christmassy.   But, Cinnamon was!
I usually have mostly males, so dressing up Cinnamon and Stella was really fun.  
Yes, I took a lot of pictures of these two.  They were together often-- but they don't really interact with each other.  
Paulee posed under his tree.  Peeking (Peking?) at us through the branches.
This was Zoey-- one of my favorites.  
This was at the top of my favorite pictures, too.   Minnie posing in front of the blue-lit Christmas tree.   It was magical. 
Zeke 's whole house was awesome.  He was so at home under the tree.  
Starlight with snowflakes and Christmas pillows grabs my heart every time.
My granddog Barty like the tree skirt, too.   
Maggie is stunning.  She belongs to a friend of mine.  She was a rescue who wasn't in good shape.  Her hair is now long and stunning.   Her mom makes outfits for her and her siblings.  And she's a therapy dog.  
Cosmo-- a picture I have to post every year.  
Please share your favorite Peke at Christmas.   I'd love to share your loved ones.  


 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

All of those Peke's are so Christmas Glamourous !!!

Starlight was so beautiful..... I know I keep writing this but .... she was !

LadyJicky said...

Forgot .... Maggie the Maltese ... she would win Best in Show !

Groomed to perfection!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES