Friday, December 15, 2023

PEACE AT TOASTY’S HOUSE

I’ve been helping my older daughter who had surgery.  (She’s doing great.).  So my dogs and I are at Toasty’s house.  He and Tuk Tuk are hanging out on the couch.  See that PEACE word on the blanket?  
It really has been peaceful.  
Sometimes, during busy seasons, you need to shut out the noise, put on nice music and let yourself absorb the calm. 
Even w 8 dogs, it can still be quiet in my heart. 
Cinnamon and I snuggle and listen to soft instrumental Christmas music. 
It’s important, especially this time of year—to not let chaos come. 
There is humor, too.  
Granger. Why are you on the leaf pile?  Silly boy. 
Cinnamon and Paddington must be feeling the peace, too.  We’ll go home today.  But, I’m turning on peaceful music there, too. 🎶🎼🎼🎵
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So glad to hear your daughter is doing well Linda.
Why is it that the light dogs .... Granger ..... has to sleep or sit on the compost ? lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES