Wednesday, December 6, 2023

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS.


I normally have all the decorations done by now. 
But rescue and life have added some detours.  Little dogs who need help have slowed me down a bit.   Like right now.  I’m sitting w Stella Fey on my lap.  She doesn’t feel well but she will heal.  She just needs some attention. 
The tree is up and the lights are on.  Decorations will go on this week. 
I’m still deciding how I’ll decorate it.  Red?  Blue?  Silver? 
The dining room has a lot of accents of red. This is my grandmothers chins closet.  She was a farmer’s wife so it probably never held China.  
The manger scene is set up.  It’s old and loved. 
The porch is all ready to grab a blanket  and have some morning coffee. 
Callie says she’ll hang out in her favorite spot. . 
My kids manger scene comes out each years.  It’s very special.  
I moved it a few times to where I wanted it.  lol 
Piper said “it’s okay mom,”.   He knows dogs and people are more important and soon, I’ll put on Christmas music and finish the tree.  And I’ll count my blessings  as I hang each ornament.   

Have you finished your decorating?  Your shopping?  Life sometimes slows us down but things will get done. ❤️๐ŸŽ„

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Never mind Linda.... you will get it done!
Are you doing your Mum's "snow" this year??

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES